The Garden Improvement Service is ideal for clients that wish to:
- Make changes to an existing garden
- Add new gardens
- Garden maintenance services such as pruning, soil amendments or mulching
- Improve or replace lawns
Many clients already have existing hardscaping elements, such as patios and walkways, but may lack trees, shrubs and/or perennials that will truly enhance the overall landscape and give your yard a finished, harmonious, and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
Existing gardens reach a point where the plants need to be renewed or replaced and our extensive plant knowledge and gardening experience gives us the skills to determine the best approach.
We can provide any or all of the following as required……
- Planting design
- Pruning or removal of existing shrubs and small trees
- Moving and division of perennials
- Amending garden soil with mushroom compost or creating new garden beds
- Supply and delivery of plant material
- Installation of plant material
- Mulch garden beds
- Lawn repairs or replacement
The first step in the Garden Improvement process is to arrange a consultation and have us come to your home to view your property and assess your needs.